Evolution of Smooth, more commonly known as EOS, is now more popular than Chapstick, according to recent sales information. That is pretty impressive, considering that Chapstick has long been the leader in lip balm. In fact, Chapstick first began offering its product in the mid-1880s, while EOS opened their doors as a small start-up in 2009. It is safe to say that the past seven years’ have proven successful for EOS lip balm, as surpassing a brand that most everyone is familiar with and has used for so long is quite the honor.
Despite surpassing Chapstick and selling more than one million lip balms per week,Burt’s Bees is still the leaderin sales, but only by a slight margin. Nevertheless, these two products rank in top spots, leaving Chapstick, as well as the brand’s once biggest competition, Blistex, trailing in their dust.
EOS is a brand that uses only natural ingredients in its products, one of the highlights that has helped the brand rise to the top as more eBay consumer’s desire using such products. The natural ingredients inside of EOS lip balms soothe and soften them lips, preventing chapped lips and other displeasing lip conditions. But this is far from the only highlight the EOS brand brings your way.
- Comes in fun and exciting flavors
- Is designed to enhance all of your senses
- Sold in a unique ball-shape
- Recommended by top beauty magazine editors as well as a slew of celebrities
- For more information, visit the website: evolutionofsmooth.com and the company’s Linked In page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/eos-products-evolution-of-smooth-.